ABOUT SAKENG EMPORIUM
Emporium: a centre of commerce; a market

A platform owned by
all who are a part of it!
Welcome to Sakeng Emporium.

Sakeng Emporium is our marketplace.

By bringing people together and using the power of our growing community,
Sakeng Emporium offers access to technology, better deals, benefits and real wealth.

 

OUR VISION

Transforming the economy, one person at a time.

The Sakeng Emporium members own 80% of all value generated by the platform, which includes ownership of Sakeng Investment Corporation. The remaining 20% of the benefits will be shared with our distribution partners that work tirelessly to help distribute Sakeng to the people of South Africa.

Learn more >
Transforming South Africas economy

WHAT DO WE OFFER?

A rewards program that generates real wealth.

When the numbers of customers go up, the price of items and services come down. Sakeng passes these discounts directly onto our members. So, you, the customer, gets the deal.

Partnerships that build business.

Grow your enterprise, support a local group or take care of your employees. Partners can promote their goods and services and access discounted products, employee sponsorship packages and more.

Member benefits

  • Sakeng Mobile data and airtime at discounted rates
  • Access to purpose-specific vouchers
  • Financial benefits for participating in surveys and advertisements
  • Discounted insurance products
  • Ownership in real business
  • An integrated Sakeng card for use across our network
  • Unique retail discounts
  • Access to the Sakeng Emporium group life benefits
  • And more as we grow!

Partner benefits

  • Discounted products that will help you manage your business or organisation
  • Collated data from members who have participated in targeted surveys
  • An incredible opportunity to meaningfully transform the economic landscape in South Africa.
  • Sponsored products or packages for your members and employees
  • Direct access and marketing to the Sakeng Emporium community
  • A platform where you can deploy your products. Speak to us for more details.
  • And more as we grow!

We are working hard to add these exciting new benefits to the platform.
Check in on a regular basis to view our progress.

Are you ready to be a part of a one-of-a-kind movement?
Contact us for more information.